- Resource Efficiency
- Electric Vehicles
RenewEconomy and The Driven to co-host electric vehicle conference in Sydney in August.
German pilot project has made kerosene using concentrated sunlight, water and CO2 for the first time.
At least 11 million people around the world held jobs across the renewables sector, from manufacturing and trading to installation.
- LG Chem secures partnership with Envirostream for Australian-based battery recyclingby Michael Mazengarb on 12 June 2019 at 11:28 AM
- Navigating the Australian energy revolution: A survival guide for businessby Colin Gillam on 12 June 2019 at 7:13 AM
- “Australia’s largest” school solar system generates 1GWh in first yearby Sophie Vorrath on 12 June 2019 at 6:35 AM
- Electric vehicles have saved 3.6 billion litres of fuel in the USby Bridie Schmidt on 14 June 2019 at 2:56 PM
- Hyundai fears Australian fuel emissions standards may not happen for yearsby Bridie Schmidt on 14 June 2019 at 10:56 AM
- Turn on a penny: Hyundai developing electric cars with motors inside the wheelsby Bridie Schmidt on 14 June 2019 at 10:49 AM