Under the rapid growth of Australian energy storage market, 7th Energy Storage Australia 2016 (ESA2016) is going to present 300+ professionals from 23 countries, 30+ Keynote Speakers, 30+ Exhibitors,and 50+ media partners. CMDC will present ESA2016 during Oct.11th-12th.
The partial confirmed speakers:
Head of Energy Storage, APAC ,Tesla Energy
Case Study: Tesla’s Vision for Energy Storage Market Transformation Underway
Chief Operating Officer，AEMO
Key Topic: Status and Development of Energy Storage in Australia and Beyond
Owen C. Lock
Grid Solutions Application Director, S&C Electric
Case Study: Successful Deployment of Australia’s Biggest Grid-scale Battery Storage System
University of Sydney
Key Topic: How Renewable Energy Laws Can Be Better Designed to Ensure They Achieve Their Legislative Objectives
Participation in interactive communications, interpreting industry trends and hot topics, sharing advanced technology and project experience. You can’t miss it!
- Status and development trends of worldwide renewable energy
- The government’s policy support, supervision of photovoltaic (PV ) + energy storage, certification, and incentives
- Power grid companies, energy companies and photovoltaic (PV ) + battery energy storage project demonstration and introduction
- Distributed energy storage and rooftop photovoltaic (PV ) case sharing
- Batteries, inverters, battery management systems and other technologies discussion and products release
- Australia’s energy storage market financing and business model exploration
Who will attend
- Government & Regulators
- Grid Operators & Renewable Energy Companies
- Energy Storage Projects Owners
- Energy Retailers
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Green Community Developers
- Companies Needs Uninterruptible Power Supply (e.g. Miners)
- Investor and Financiers
- Battery Manufacturers & BMS PCs, Inverter Manufacturers
- Sales Distributors of Battery, BMS, PCs and Inverter
Australian local companies confirmed or under being invited:
AGL、Australia Energy Regulator、Australian Government Department of Environment、Australian Greens、Australia Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)、Ausgrid、Citipower、Clean Energy Council (CEC)、Department of Energy、 United States of America (DOE)、ElectraNet Pty Ltd、Endeavour Energy、Energex、EnergyAustralia、Ergon Energy、Essential Energy、FirstSolar、Grid Australia、Green Energy Trading、Hydro Tasmania、SP AusNet、Powerlink Queensland、United Energy、Western Power, etc.
China Decision Makers Consultancy（CDMC）is the first and the largest professional conference organizer in Asia. Since founded in 2004, CDMC has successfully organized hundreds of events, conferences and exhibitions with tremendous attendance. CDMC has millions of decision makers’ database. We witnessed the rapid growth of Chinese market in the past 12 years. On May 2016, CDMC was listed on National Equities Exchange and Quotations (Chinese OCT Equities Markets), stock code: 837621.
CDMC Events covers around 10 industries, including Energy & New Energy, Transportation, Infrastructure, Retail, Entertainment, Finance, Real Estate, Healthcare, Manufacturing and IT. We’re able to build a unique bridge between your business and regulators in China available nowhere else as we have a powerful advisory team including China’s highest-ranking government officials, illustrious scholars, and industry experts.