Scott Morrison visited a solar farm for the first time, but he couldn’t see, or hear, the Forrest for the trees.
- Solar and battery microgrid on track to power off-grid town of Jabiruby Sophie Vorrath on 2 August 2021
- All-electric, net-zero emissions aquatic centre blazes a trail in Melbourne’s westby Sophie Vorrath on 29 July 2021
- Sydney solar industry gets some Covid relief, as Victoria and SA get back to workby Sophie Vorrath on 28 July 2021
- Mitsubishi to release new Outlander plug-in hybrid with bigger batteryby Joshua S. Hill on 3 August 2021
- “Your registration may be suspended:” Victoria escalates war on EV ownersby Bryce Gaton on 3 August 2021
- Battery startup Magnis secures $A20 million as Hancock heir buys inby Bridie Schmidt on 3 August 2021
Energy Insiders Podcast: Can Australia break its wind and solar investment drought?
Blow hards: Australia’s best performing wind farms in record month
Australia wind farms blow away monthly production record in July
Energy Insiders Podcast: New AEMO boss Daniel Westerman
The Driven Podcast: Two blokes and an electric motorbike dream
Great Solar Business Podcast: The secrets to scaling up your solar business