New research shows that electric cars reduce emissions, in a coal-dominated grid, and Australia should embrace them.
- Solar and battery storage to help power W.A. silver mineby Sophie Vorrath on 25 February 2021
- Date set for new solar inverter standards, with tighter controls to followby Sophie Vorrath on 25 February 2021
- LG Energy Solution slashes RESU home battery costs in Australiaby Sophie Vorrath on 22 February 2021
- Perth-based e-scooter maker Vmoto booms in Europe, but not Australiaby James Fernyhough on 25 February 2021
- Hyundai Australia says it will recall Kona and Ioniq electric cars and replace batteriesby Giles Parkinson on 25 February 2021
- Australian company gives EV batteries a second life as big battery storageby Michael Mazengarb on 25 February 2021
Energy Insiders Podcast: Batteries in the street – the new face of storage
Solar Insiders Podcast: Does the solar industry deserve the “cowboy” label?
Video: Don’t be afraid, it’s just an electric vehicle
Wind tops coal as number one generation source on major US grid
Energy Insiders Podcast: AGL’s survival plan, and AEMO’s new boss
Solar Insiders Podcast: Solar’s cracking start to 2021