Impact Investment Group is seeking expressions of interest for an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract at the Swan Hill Solar Farm (VIC). IIG is targeting an initial 5-year O&M term with the option for a further 5 years.
The Swan Hill Solar Farm is a 19MWp-capacity plant approximately 2km west of the Swan Hill township. It reached practical completion in mid-July 2018.
The O&M services broadly required include:
- Daily management and operation of the solar facilities
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of the plants’ various systems, equipment and lands.
- Remote Monitoring and Control of facility
- Minor capital works if required
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulatory approvals, permits and related agreements
Expressions of interest are due by 5pm, 5 April 2018.
The selection timetable and the criteria to be addressed are available here:
For further information, please contact
Asset Manager – Renewable Energy Infrastructure
0425 754 367