Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation has launched its Innovation Grants Round and will accept applications from not for profit organisations in Victoria working within the Foundation’s impact areas of Environment & Sustainability and Healthy & Resilient Communities.
There are two grant types available:
- Seed: up to $50,000 for one year
- Scaling-up: up to $300,000 over two years.
Environment & Sustainability focuses on three priority areas:
- Transitioning towards a low carbon economy
- Building a sustainable food system
- Protecting aquatic eco-systems
Heathy & Resilient Communities focuses on three priority areas:
- Addressing inequities in healthy ageing
- Building community resilience in the face of climate change
- Strengthening social cohesion and reducing discrimination
To learn more about Innovation grants visit lmcf.org.au