IEA Chief Fatih Birol speaks with Giles Parkinson from Paris COP21.
- Tindo Solar extends Tesla VPP partnership into Victoriaby Sophie Vorrath on 22 October 2021
- City of Melbourne pledges to go “gas free,” all-electric in all council buildingsby Sophie Vorrath on 21 October 2021
- Dark skies, clean power: Off-grid wilderness sanctuary gets leg-up to quit fossil fuelsby Sophie Vorrath on 21 October 2021
- A big step in the right direction: The Mokka-e video reviewby Fully Charged on 22 October 2021
- H2X and Pure Hydrogen join forces for Australian fuel cell utes, trucks and busesby Joshua S. Hill on 22 October 2021
- Musk says Tesla owners will be able to view Sentry clips from phone “very soon”by Bridie Schmidt on 22 October 2021
Energy Insiders Podcast: Grid batteries up for electric buses
Great Solar Business Podcast: The big solar supply crunch
Graph of the Day: Rooftop solar is eating big solar’s lunch
Solar powers more than half of Australia’s grid for first time, coal at record low
Energy Insiders Podcast: Australia can hit 91 pct renewables in a decade, and keep the lights on
Webinar: Net Zero – What are we waiting for?