Want proof that distributed solar is rapidly growing? Look no further than these two charts, showing how solar provided over a quarter of new power plant capacity in 2013 (6% from residential solar alone!) and 43% in the first half of this year!
Want proof distributed solar is booming? Two charts show how it provided over 25% of new US power plant capacity in 2013 and 43% in first half 2014.
- Solar Insiders Podcast: Why we need to see your solarby Giles Parkinson and Nigel Morris on 4 June 2020 at 3:51 PM
- Victoria delays on energy efficiency targets, changes to lighting schemeby Sophie Vorrath on 3 June 2020 at 3:21 PM
- Wodonga wastewater plant goes solar as Photon Energy tapped for $7 million contractby Sophie Vorrath on 3 June 2020 at 12:25 PM
- UK electricity network operator launches vehicle-to-grid trialby Bridie Schmidt on 4 June 2020 at 12:31 PM
- Hydrogen cars won’t overtake electric vehicles because they’re hampered by laws of scienceby Tom Baxter on 4 June 2020 at 11:37 AM
- Tesla beats Toyota and Honda as Model 3 becomes top selling car in Californiaby Bridie Schmidt on 4 June 2020 at 11:36 AM