Want proof that distributed solar is rapidly growing? Look no further than these two charts, showing how solar provided over a quarter of new power plant capacity in 2013 (6% from residential solar alone!) and 43% in the first half of this year!
Want proof distributed solar is booming? Two charts show how it provided over 25% of new US power plant capacity in 2013 and 43% in first half 2014.
- Sonnen snares “Australian Made” status as tough new battery rules hitby Sophie Vorrath on 18 October 2019 at 2:34 PM
- Victorian dairy quits grid, turns to solar power and vanadium flow batteryby Sophie Vorrath on 17 October 2019 at 1:49 PM
- What does Australia’s new battery installation standard mean for you?by Sophie Vorrath on 17 October 2019 at 10:37 AM
- Report: Benefits of electric vehicle transition far outweigh costsby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 2:16 PM
- Belgium’s Agoria claims line honours in world solar electric car challengeby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 2:08 PM
- Uproar as Tesla tells customers of 3-month wait for Performance Model 3sby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 1:40 PM