The new Hyundai Ioniq will allow owners to plug in their laptops, tools, camping equipment and their entire house if need be.
- New look Redback launches solar inverter, two bigger home batteriesby Sophie Vorrath on 27 October 2021
- Why solar and batteries are now a big deal for Australian schoolsby Sophie Vorrath on 27 October 2021
- Trina says 670W Vertex solar module launch imminent for Australiaby Sophie Vorrath on 26 October 2021
- Lion ELectric receives order for 1,000 electric school buses in Canadaby Joshua S. Hill on 27 October 2021
- Why driving an electric car is my new normalby David Waterworth on 27 October 2021
- Mind if I smoke? Kicking the petrol habit is no idling matterby David Waterworth on 27 October 2021
Energy Insiders Podcast: Grid batteries up for electric buses
Great Solar Business Podcast: The big solar supply crunch
Graph of the Day: Rooftop solar is eating big solar’s lunch
Solar powers more than half of Australia’s grid for first time, coal at record low
Energy Insiders Podcast: Australia can hit 91 pct renewables in a decade, and keep the lights on
Webinar: Net Zero – What are we waiting for?