The new Hyundai Ioniq will allow owners to plug in their laptops, tools, camping equipment and their entire house if need be.
- Small scale rooftop solar passes 15GW mark, Victoria tops 3GW despite Covid hitby Sophie Vorrath on 4 August 2021
- RedEarth says its LiFePo battery becomes first Australian-made unit to get CEC approvalby Sophie Vorrath on 4 August 2021
- Eight communities breaking new ground with renewable microgridsby Elisa Wood on 4 August 2021
- Nissan announces new Leaf features as standard, reveals new US pricingby Joshua S. Hill on 4 August 2021
- “A significant month:” EV sales jump fourfold with Tesla Model 3 leading wayby Bridie Schmidt on 4 August 2021
- Why motorway cables are probably not the best way to decarbonise lorriesby Tom Stacey on 4 August 2021
Energy Insiders Podcast: Can Australia break its wind and solar investment drought?
Blow hards: Australia’s best performing wind farms in record month
Australia wind farms blow away monthly production record in July
Energy Insiders Podcast: New AEMO boss Daniel Westerman
The Driven Podcast: Two blokes and an electric motorbike dream
Great Solar Business Podcast: The secrets to scaling up your solar business