Former ARENA CEO Ivor Frischknecht joins Energy Insiders to provide some fascinating insights into the politics of energy, and the transition to 100 per cent renewable energy.
- “Zero electricity bills:” Ausgrid and Reposit trial compelling solar and battery offerby Sophie Vorrath on 28 September 2021
- Octagonal, two-tiered Tesla solar roof powers heritage carouselby Sophie Vorrath on 22 September 2021
- Energy efficiency showdown looms, as Victoria slams “skewed” federal reportby Sophie Vorrath on 22 September 2021
- When I buy an EV, do I need to keep an ICE car, just in case?by David Waterworth on 28 September 2021
- Budget solar electric van that champions re-use, reduce, recycle, and rechargeby Peter Trute on 28 September 2021
- Mercedes-Benz to bring longer range electric bus chassis to Australiaby Joshua S. Hill on 28 September 2021
Rooftop PV meets 84 pct of South Australia demand, sends operating demand to new low
Energy Insiders Podcast: Sun Cable, Hornsdale, and social licence
Records smashed again on Australia’s grid as renewables share reaches 61.7 pct
The Driven Podcast: “Everyone wants to drive it.” Matt Kean and his Tesla
Great Solar Business Podcast: Differentiation and how to find it
Energy Transformed Podcast: Can batteries take charge of the grid?