A new ReachTEL poll, commissioned by The Australia Institute’s Climate and Energy Program, asked residents of the electorates of Hunter and Shortland about energy policy, including government investment in coal, renewables and the Liddell coal power station.
- We lost our house in summer bushfires. Now we’re going underground and off the gridby Don Pattison on 7 July 2020 at 8:12 PM
- Renewable energy PPAs: How to minimise social risks and maximise community benefitsby Chris Briggs on 7 July 2020 at 10:01 AM
- NSW backs Narromine to become testing ground for flying electric carsby Michael Mazengarb on 8 July 2020 at 2:50 PM
- Electric and autonomous tractors: Is this the future of farming?by Bridie Schmidt on 8 July 2020 at 2:48 PM
- Audi unveils e-tron Q4 Sportback, opens gateway to mass EV productionby Bridie Schmidt on 8 July 2020 at 2:10 PM