A new ReachTEL poll, commissioned by The Australia Institute’s Climate and Energy Program, asked residents of the electorates of Hunter and Shortland about energy policy, including government investment in coal, renewables and the Liddell coal power station.
- Solar and battery microgrid to power Western Australia business parkby Sophie Vorrath on 13 September 2019 at 1:56 PM
- UNSW report proposes floating microgrids of electric boatsby Lisa Cohn on 12 September 2019 at 11:37 AM
- Power Ledger trials P2P solar trading platform in first regional settingby Sophie Vorrath on 10 September 2019 at 3:16 PM
- When should you choose a battery electric vehicle over a plug-in hybrid?by Bryce Gaton on 15 September 2019 at 4:55 PM
- Tesla Model 3 prices jump in Australia as dollar falls against greenbackby Giles Parkinson on 13 September 2019 at 1:20 PM
- Tesla at Nürburgring update: Video, delays, seven seats and driver discussionsby Bridie Schmidt on 13 September 2019 at 1:08 PM