A new ReachTEL poll, commissioned by The Australia Institute’s Climate and Energy Program, asked residents of the electorates of Hunter and Shortland about energy policy, including government investment in coal, renewables and the Liddell coal power station.
- Household battery industry at risk as CEC backs bunker mentalityby Sophie Vorrath on 19 July 2019 at 12:57 PM
- ‘Father of PV’ Martin Green launches next generation of solar modulesby Michael Mazengarb on 19 July 2019 at 11:56 AM
- Sonnen batteries tapped for “net energy positive” homes in Melbourneby Sophie Vorrath on 18 July 2019 at 11:53 AM
- BYD and Toyota join forces to develop electric cars and batteriesby Bridie Schmidt on 22 July 2019 at 2:03 PM
- World’s largest electric vehicle … with a 600kWh batteryby Bridie Schmidt on 22 July 2019 at 1:30 PM
- Around Australia in 80 days: Woman’s ground-breaking solo drive in electric carby Bridie Schmidt on 22 July 2019 at 1:02 PM