A new ReachTEL poll, commissioned by The Australia Institute’s Climate and Energy Program, asked residents of the electorates of Hunter and Shortland about energy policy, including government investment in coal, renewables and the Liddell coal power station.
- New solar tool shows daily, time-based forecast for each stateby Sophie Vorrath on 16 May 2019 at 2:57 PM
- South Australia council to save more than $80k a year with solarby Sophie Vorrath on 16 May 2019 at 2:44 PM
- Melbourne shopping centre halves grid consumption with 1MW solar arrayby Michael Mazengarb on 16 May 2019 at 11:15 AM
- Kia electric Niro named “gamechanger” in UK car awardby Bridie Schmidt on 17 May 2019 at 12:56 PM
- Tesla bags Maxwell batteries, slashes costs as Model 3 customers click and waitby Bridie Schmidt on 17 May 2019 at 12:47 PM
- Tesla Roadster takes on gas-guzzlers in remote Targa race on election weekendby Bridie Schmidt on 17 May 2019 at 11:37 AM