A new ReachTEL poll, commissioned by The Australia Institute’s Climate and Energy Program, asked residents of the electorates of Hunter and Shortland about energy policy, including government investment in coal, renewables and the Liddell coal power station.
- Queensland school goes big on solar – and Tesla battery storageby Sophie Vorrath on 24 January 2020 at 2:54 PM
- Energy efficient homes sell for more. Here’s how Australian owners could cash inby Daniel Daly on 24 January 2020 at 9:47 AM
- REC Group extends solar panel warranty to 25 yearsby Sophie Vorrath on 23 January 2020 at 10:02 AM
- GM to build electric ute and autonomous shuttle at EV-only Detroit plantby Bridie Schmidt on 28 January 2020 at 2:09 PM
- What’s worse for the weekend: Electric vehicles or bushfires?by Bridie Schmidt on 28 January 2020 at 12:35 PM
- Rivian cuts proposed prices for electric ute and SUV after Cybertruck unveilby Bridie Schmidt on 28 January 2020 at 11:48 AM