Construction of the 48-turbine Cattle Hill Wind Farm commenced recently, with the project aiming to be fully operational in 2019. The project is expected to have up to 150 jobs on site during construction peaks on site and employ up to 10 permanent staff when operational.
- Queensland school goes big on solar – and Tesla battery storageby Sophie Vorrath on 24 January 2020 at 2:54 PM
- Energy efficient homes sell for more. Here’s how Australian owners could cash inby Daniel Daly on 24 January 2020 at 9:47 AM
- REC Group extends solar panel warranty to 25 yearsby Sophie Vorrath on 23 January 2020 at 10:02 AM
- New Zealand builds first zero-emissions commuter ferry in Southern Hemisphereby Bridie Schmidt on 24 January 2020 at 1:55 PM
- Daimler refutes report it will slash Mercedes-Benz EQC productionby Bridie Schmidt on 24 January 2020 at 12:50 PM
- UK shows how positive EV, climate action is done by conservative governmentsby Bryce Gaton on 24 January 2020 at 11:32 AM