Construction of the 48-turbine Cattle Hill Wind Farm commenced recently, with the project aiming to be fully operational in 2019. The project is expected to have up to 150 jobs on site during construction peaks on site and employ up to 10 permanent staff when operational.
- Melbourne shared solar start-up scales up with manufacturing dealby Sophie Vorrath on 21 October 2019 at 2:48 PM
- Sonnen snares “Australian Made” status as tough new battery rules hitby Sophie Vorrath on 18 October 2019 at 2:34 PM
- Victorian dairy quits grid, turns to solar power and vanadium flow batteryby Sophie Vorrath on 17 October 2019 at 1:49 PM
- Tesla Model 3s gather in force for new owner bootcampsby Bridie Schmidt on 21 October 2019 at 2:55 PM
- Eindhoven cruises to success in Darwin to Adelaide solar racing challengeby Bridie Schmidt on 21 October 2019 at 1:30 PM
- Solar inverter company SolarEdge shifts to electric vehicle chargingby Bridie Schmidt on 21 October 2019 at 1:18 PM