Construction of the 48-turbine Cattle Hill Wind Farm commenced recently, with the project aiming to be fully operational in 2019. The project is expected to have up to 150 jobs on site during construction peaks on site and employ up to 10 permanent staff when operational.
- Victoria solar industry slams pause in rooftop rebate, as phones “stop ringing”by Sophie Vorrath on 24 April 2019 at 2:35 PM
- Victorian water utilities ink major off-take deal with state’s biggest solar farmby Sophie Vorrath on 24 April 2019 at 11:59 AM
- Solar wine and Cheezels? NSW solar farm to power Australian Vintage, Snack Brandsby Sophie Vorrath on 17 April 2019 at 2:38 PM
- Autopilot now standard on Tesla vehicles in Australia, including Model 3by Bridie Schmidt on 24 April 2019 at 2:42 PM
- Tesla extends range to near 600km, says new batteries will last 1.6 million kmsby Bridie Schmidt on 24 April 2019 at 12:32 PM
- Tesla driver clocks 908km in one day in Australian outbackby Bridie Schmidt on 24 April 2019 at 10:43 AM