A 5MW/2MWh battery has been dispatched to Western Power’s Kalbarri microgrid, where it will help deliver cheap reliable renewable power to the W.A. resort town.
- Q Cells tips $5m into SwitchDin to tap solar and battery management technologyby Sophie Vorrath on 2 June 2020 at 2:23 PM
- Australia rooftop solar market powers on, despite Covid-19 blipby Giles Parkinson on 1 June 2020 at 9:13 PM
- Australia’s distributed solar faces blunt options without the right databy Andrew Mears on 1 June 2020 at 4:40 PM
- NSW government triples EV fleet pledge, to ease regulations for charging infrastructureby Michael Mazengarb on 2 June 2020 at 2:53 PM
- Fully Charged Live is considering coming to Australia in 2022by Bridie Schmidt on 2 June 2020 at 1:07 PM
- $32 for 94,000kms: BMW i3 owner details two years of EV and rooftop solarby Bridie Schmidt on 2 June 2020 at 1:04 PM