A 5MW/2MWh battery has been dispatched to Western Power’s Kalbarri microgrid, where it will help deliver cheap reliable renewable power to the W.A. resort town.
- REC Group extends solar panel warranty to 25 yearsby Sophie Vorrath on 23 January 2020 at 10:02 AM
- Bushfire crisis shows the answer to future energy security lies on our rooftopsby Alex Georgiou on 23 January 2020 at 8:28 AM
- Horizon Power eyes renewable hydrogen to power remote WA town of Denhamby Michael Mazengarb on 18 January 2020 at 10:47 AM
- Tesla rival Lucid Motors opens reservations in Europe including UKby Bridie Schmidt on 23 January 2020 at 2:29 PM
- Amazon, Ikea, Siemens join new alliance to accelerate electric fleetsby Bridie Schmidt on 23 January 2020 at 2:07 PM
- French oil major plans 20,000 new EV charging points in Netherlandsby Joshua S. Hill on 23 January 2020 at 2:05 PM