This week, we look at monumental stuff ups that created blackouts in South Australia, the surging wholesale electricity prices in Queensland, NSW’s brush with infamy, the poisonous politics, renewable backflips, lumps of coal and Malcilm Turnbull’s new battery storage installation. And we go through the numbers of the week. All in 15 minutes.
- We lost our house in summer bushfires. Now we’re going underground and off the gridby Don Pattison on 7 July 2020 at 8:12 PM
- Renewable energy PPAs: How to minimise social risks and maximise community benefitsby Chris Briggs on 7 July 2020 at 10:01 AM
- NSW backs Narromine to become testing ground for flying electric carsby Michael Mazengarb on 8 July 2020 at 2:50 PM
- Electric and autonomous tractors: Is this the future of farming?by Bridie Schmidt on 8 July 2020 at 2:48 PM
- Audi unveils e-tron Q4 Sportback, opens gateway to mass EV productionby Bridie Schmidt on 8 July 2020 at 2:10 PM