This week, we look at monumental stuff ups that created blackouts in South Australia, the surging wholesale electricity prices in Queensland, NSW’s brush with infamy, the poisonous politics, renewable backflips, lumps of coal and Malcilm Turnbull’s new battery storage installation. And we go through the numbers of the week. All in 15 minutes.
- Solar Insiders Podcast: What next for Victoria’s solar rebate?by Giles Parkinson and Nigel Morris on 19 August 2019 at 3:28 PM
- NSW manufacturer taps renewables, demand response, in major wind and solar dealby Sophie Vorrath on 19 August 2019 at 1:53 PM
- Victoria “in denial” over solar mess, as Parliament votes down rebate inquiryby Sophie Vorrath on 16 August 2019 at 1:42 PM
- Make a noise: Australia to follow Europe and US with safety sounds for electric vehiclesby Bridie Schmidt on 19 August 2019 at 2:25 PM
- The auto logistics company that handles Tesla vehicles in Australiaby Bridie Schmidt on 19 August 2019 at 2:20 PM
- Is a 3-phase electric vehicle charger at home really necessary?by Bryce Gaton on 18 August 2019 at 9:41 PM