This week, we look at monumental stuff ups that created blackouts in South Australia, the surging wholesale electricity prices in Queensland, NSW’s brush with infamy, the poisonous politics, renewable backflips, lumps of coal and Malcilm Turnbull’s new battery storage installation. And we go through the numbers of the week. All in 15 minutes.
- Sonnen snares “Australian Made” status as tough new battery rules hitby Sophie Vorrath on 18 October 2019 at 2:34 PM
- Victorian dairy quits grid, turns to solar power and vanadium flow batteryby Sophie Vorrath on 17 October 2019 at 1:49 PM
- What does Australia’s new battery installation standard mean for you?by Sophie Vorrath on 17 October 2019 at 10:37 AM
- Report: Benefits of electric vehicle transition far outweigh costsby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 2:16 PM
- Belgium’s Agoria claims line honours in world solar electric car challengeby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 2:08 PM
- Uproar as Tesla tells customers of 3-month wait for Performance Model 3sby Bridie Schmidt on 18 October 2019 at 1:40 PM