This week, we look at monumental stuff ups that created blackouts in South Australia, the surging wholesale electricity prices in Queensland, NSW’s brush with infamy, the poisonous politics, renewable backflips, lumps of coal and Malcilm Turnbull’s new battery storage installation. And we go through the numbers of the week. All in 15 minutes.
- W.A. chook farm goes solar, in partnership with poultry shed businessby Sophie Vorrath on 17 June 2019 at 12:57 PM
- LG Chem secures partnership with Envirostream for Australian-based battery recyclingby Michael Mazengarb on 12 June 2019 at 11:28 AM
- Navigating the Australian energy revolution: A survival guide for businessby Colin Gillam on 12 June 2019 at 7:13 AM
- First batch of Tesla Model 3s arrive in the UK with white interiorsby Bridie Schmidt on 17 June 2019 at 1:08 PM
- Porsche and Mercedes-Benz race into next Formula E seasonby Bridie Schmidt on 17 June 2019 at 1:06 PM
- Victoria first: School trials solar-powered electric car chargerby Bridie Schmidt on 17 June 2019 at 1:06 PM