Over 14-15 June, the 2017 Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition will bring an unprecedented line-up of energy storage exhibitors and technologies to Sydney’s International Convention Centre.
At the free to attend exhibition and workshops, more than 50 exhibitors and sponsors will showcase the latest energy storage products and emerging technologies that are shaking up the energy market.
Among the leading companies are Tesla, Enphase Energy, Reposit Power, Toshiba, Century Yuasa, BYD, Computertrans Group, Energy Storage Systems, Geli, Gildemeister, GSES, Hyundai, Kokam, Mitsubishi, S&C Electric, Schneider Electric, SkillBuild Training, Solar Storage Australia, Sealed Performance Batteries, Victron Energy and more.
Exhibitors and technologies will be showcased throughout dedicated zones, including an EV and Charging Zone, and the brand new Renewable Cities Zone, to help find the brands and exhibits most relevant to you.
There will also be a series of product workshops held in the exhibition area, with the core of these being a two-day Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES) workshop.
This free-to-attend workshop will cover various topics related to on-grid energy storage and by participating, installers can earn up to 90 CPD points at no cost.
The six courses available as part of the GSES workshop will cover:
● Work Health and Safety (WHS) as it relates to Grid Connected Energy Systems with Battery Storage (GCBS) and the various Balance of Systems (BOS) equipment that are required to construct a GCBS
● A battery market update and battery control system snapshot
● The battery universe – Flow batteries, Sodium sulfur, Hybrid Ion, Pb-Acid, etc
● Battery system sizing – looking at storage at the commercial and residential level, and the ways it can reduce costs for those customers
● Battery warranties, insurances and other risks
● Anatomy of a Lithium Ion Battery – the structures, chemistries and mechanisms at play within a Lithium Ion Battery
The opportunity to come face-to-face with companies and products at the cutting edge of the industry makes the 2017 Australian Energy Storage Exhibition an unmissable event for professionals from the utility, commercial, and residential sectors, at all levels of industry.
Don’t miss the chance to meet and connect with key decision-makers, and gain insightful perspectives on how together we can create a smooth, efficient and profitable clean energy transition.
Register now to attend the free 2017 Australian Energy Storage Exhibition, which will run from 14-15 June at the International Convention Centre in Sydney. For more information and to register visit www.australianenergystorage.com.au