We’re excited to report that the 3rd solar power bulk-buy block has now opened.
This also marks a significant milestone for the program ~ we have now passed the one-third mark of achieving our goal of installing 1MW of high quality solar power throughout the region!
We are also pleased to advise that the bulk-buy discounts for the third block are still up to 33% below recommended retail. The full schedule of prices for the 3rd block are detailed below.
And thirdly, we are also pleased to announce that we have expanded the region for the bulk-buy ~ which is now open to residents, businesses and farms across the greater New England North West region!
It is really encouraging to note that nearly 200 registrations of interest to participate have now been received. We sincerely appreciate this level of interest. We would welcome your support in sharing this update with any of your friends, family or work colleagues who you think may also be interested.
Here’s a few more statistics on how the Farming the Sun Solar Power Bulk-Buy IV program is going to date: • Total capacity of solar power systems confirmed to date 368kW
- Installations to date approx 140kW
- Average system size of 4.34kW
- One system with a Tesla Powerwall battery storage system
- Status of installations ◦ 1st block ~ just two installations remaining
- 2nd block ~ installations commencing this week (see update below) • Nearly 200 expressions of interest to participate
- Around 150 site assessments completed PS We have just launched a new television community service announcement to spread the word about the program more widely. You can see the campaign by clicking on the link below. We would like to acknowledge and thank our solar partner, Eco Energy & Solar Solutions, whose generous support made this possible.
RenewEconomy Free Daily Newsletter